and Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont
itemize some of the features of the Texas Republican Party platform 2012:
“1. An orderly transition to individual private retirement accounts and the elimination of Social Security.
2. Privatization of Veterans health care.
3. Abolish all federal agencies who’s activities are not enumerated in the constitution including the department of education and the department of energy.
4. Oppose mandatory kindergarten
5. Abolish the EPA
6. Abolish the 16th amendment and thus get rid of the IRS to be replaced with a national, state collected
7. Abolish the capital gains tax and estate tax.